Generator, 5600 Watt
Weighs 168 lbs.
Dimensions 27" L x 23" W x 21" H
Maximum Output 5600 Watts
Continuous Output 5350 Watts
Continuous Amps at 120 Volt 44.6, at 240 Volt 22.3
Runs 5.4 hours at full load on one tank of gas.
Receptacles: 2 - 125V, 20A Duplex GFI
1 - 250V, 20A Twist Lock
-Oversize fuel tank with easy to read fuel gauge provides long uninterrupted operation.
- 120/240 volt power switch provides full 120 volt power or shared power from both 120 and 240 volt receptacles
- Auto-Idle control with time delay automatically reduces engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear on connected electrical loads.
- Super quiet muffler allows quiet operation under all conditions.
- Integral lifting eye to accommodate 3 inch hook.
- Heavy-duty lightweight compact frame provides jobsite protection and reduces storage space requirements.
-Magnetic circuit breaker protects generator from high current overload conditions.
-Premium grade ground fault interrupter (GFI) for
weather resistance and increased durability. 120 volt duplex receptacles break circuit due to a ground fault condition.
-Overhead valve engines with automatic decompression and maintenance-free electronic ignition system provides consistent, easy starting.
-Automatic low oil shutdown prevents engine from running with insufficient oil.
I want to rent this item
<< Back to Contractor Products